Robert,
I just want to give you a public "Thank You!" for the live stream from
the Conference. Although I wasn't able to watch as much as I would
have liked, I caught a good deal of Diane Hillmann's wonderful keynote
and I was happy to have the opportunity. So first of all, thank you
for doing it at all, and likely forever raising the bar on what hosts
will be expected to do in the future. The other thing was that I was
astonished by the quality -- both of the video stream itself and by
the production values, where at times the camera would be on the
speaker and at other times on the slides -- thereby giving those of us
stuck in places we'd rather not be more of the kind of interaction we
would have in person -- looking at the speaker, looking at the slides,
etc.

Although I won't be able to see much of the rest of the conference
live, due to the multi-day obligation that is my lame excuse for not
being in Bloomington, I wanted you to know that between the
combination of the Twitter stream, the Code4Lib chatroom, and the
livestream, us remote folks have everything but the breakouts and the
beer. And yeah, we know those are the most important parts. But at
least we have something, and thanks to you it is something a good deal
better than ever before. Kudos to your team!
Roy