I just wanted to also say thanks for the livestream from code4lib
Bloomington. The stream, IRC and twitter in combination were
*extremely* useful from afar. I missed out on the craft-beers, but at
least I got to see them [1], and there's always next year :-) I don't
know if the "bar" has been set, but I think amplifying the conference
this way could be a really good option for scaling the conference
without requiring the amount of actual participants (and the size of
the venue) to increase. It also helps for those who can't pay for the
travel & lodging when travel budgets are on the wane.

Somewhat unrelatedly, I've seen some discussion about the place for
galleries, libraries and museums in the code4lib community [2].
Personally (despite its name) I've always thought of code4lib as being
about more than just code and libraries. I also noticed that
http://code4lib.org didn't have an "about" page. So I added one [3].
Please help edit it into shape if you care about this sorta thing.

//Ed

[1] http://twitpic.com/3y0zw5
[2] http://twitter.com/#!/wragge/statuses/35926310920396800
[3] http://code4lib.org/about