Hi,

As a part of our work on the Social Networks and Archival Context
Project [1], the SNAC team is please to release more early results of
our ongoing research.

A property graph [2] of correspondedWith and associatedWith
relationships between corporate, personal, and family identities is
made available under the Open Data Commons Attribution License [3] in
the form of a graphML file [4].  The graph expresses 245,367
relationships between 124,152 named entities.

The graphML file, as well as the scripts to create and load a graph
database from EAC or graphML, are available on google code [5]

We are still researching how to map from the property graph model to
RDF, but this graph processing stack will likely power the interactive
visualization of the historical social networks we are developing.

Please let us know if you have any feedback about the graph, how it is
licensed, or if you create something cool with the data.

-- Brian

[1] http://socialarchive.iath.virginia.edu/

[2] http://engineering.attinteractive.com/2010/12/a-graph-processing-stack/

[3] http://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/by/