Tony Mattsson asked:
> What I would want is a license that keeps the software free, and
> that people has to make improvements availible. Any suggestions?

I feel that those two aims are incompatible: you cannot give people
freedom *and* require them to do a particular act.

Even the AGPL only requires that service users get the code. They do
not have to be generally available.  So AGPL doesn't achieve your
second aim either.

Personally, I don't feel it's worth the extra burdens of AGPL, but if
you do, then please give people permission to distribute only their
improvements (instead of the whole damn codebase) and say that their
app can stay online without checking whether source is available right
then.

Regards,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha