Good stuff; both weekends work for me.  Another +1 for a full day of
hackfest activity.

When the time comes for suggestions, I'd like to propose a hackfest
project somehow related to the Knowledge for All (http://www.k4all.ca)
open access initiative.  If anyone has thoughts on how the ambitions of
the K4All project could be broken down into into 1 day of worthwhile
collaborative goofing, let me know.

Wendy

--
Wendy Huot