On a similar note, I've posted the slides for my VuFind talk here:

http://vufind.org/docs/beyond_marc.ppt

Is there someplace in the Wiki where all of the slides are being collected?  I assume it would be better if we were all listing these in a central location rather than posting dozens of messages on the mailing list... but I couldn't find an obvious spot to put the link!

thanks,
Demian