Good news everyone!

Looks like we have a consensus on two full days and both sets of dates
seem to work for nearly everybody. I'll make an executive decision here
and we'll go with the first set of dates - May 5th and 6th - day one
being a hackfest and day two presentations, lightning talks, and BOAF.
Since we have more-or-less voted to extend to a full day hackfest, we'll
be on our own for lunch that day. We have a student centre right across
from the library, a bar right across from the other side, or we can all
pitch in and order a bunch a pizza. Lunch will be supplied on day two
courtesy of the university. We can handle up to 50 people, so sign-up!

I'd like to start a new tradition with Code4Lib North and deposit the
slides and *maybe* recordings of the presentations in our IR. If people
are cool with this, I can get it all setup prior to the event. You'll be
able to select a CC-license of your choice. You can sign-up for talks on
the wiki - same as last year.

Hackfest: Send your hackfest problems to John Fink ([log in to unmask])
or myself. As we get closer to the date we'll start putting more info
out regarding the details.

Details:

When: May 5-6, 2011
Where: Lyons New Media Centre, Mills Memorial Library, McMaster
University, Hamilton Ontario
Register: http://c4ln2011.eventbrite.com/
More info:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/North#Second_Meeting:_McMaster_University