We have Metalib and use Xerxes as a front-end to Metalib, so we just use
Xerxes as our "A-Z list", or directory or databases too.

But what I'd really like to do is just _use the catalog_.  If there was
a good interface for the catalog, and these resources were included in
it's search... why would need an entirely separate interface for
databases, why not just use the catalog to find stuff?  That's what I'm
working towards. First step, use Blacklight to have a catalog with a
usable interface.