>>> On 2/18/2011 at 08:23 AM, "Westman, Stephen" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I'm currently exploring how we can use the Millennium Java client to do the
> same thing (if anybody knows how to do that, I would love to hear because we
> don't want to be depending on the telnet client since it may go away
> someday).

You could try AutoIt [ http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/ ], but be warned that Create Lists and Data Exchange in Millennium are the court jesters and will do everything they can to not respond well to your scripting...

HTH,
David

David Jones                                     mailto:[log in to unmask]
Library Systems Manager                  http://www.scu.edu/library/
University Library                               fax:   408-551-1805
Santa Clara University                            phone: 408-551-7167
500 El Camino Real
Santa Clara CA 95053-0500
Logic must take care of itself.
-- Wittgenstein, Notebooks, 1914-196, 22.8.14