A couple of clarifications.  This is just a trial run to see if the software works; a prepared talk isn't necessary or expected.  The time is also 2pm EST.

Room for a few more volunteers...

Peter

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/