Bill,

I recently signed up for this dinner-trek. 5:30 is fine with me, but just an fyi that the guidelines said 6ish, so I'm concerned others might others be planning to show up then -- or maybe y'all have been in touch along the way. Regardless, I'll be there at 5:30.

-Birkin

---
Birkin James Diana
Programmer, Digital Technologies