Great - glad it looks good - our team has some new HD cameras that are
doing an excellent job.

Best

Robert

**********************************
Robert H. McDonald
Associate Dean for Library Technologies and Digital Libraries
Associate Director, Data to Insight Center-Pervasive Technology Institute
Executive Director, Kuali OLE
Indiana University
Herman B Wells Library 234
1320 East 10th Street