Thanks for a great conference everyone!  Our slides for our presentation on our Hydra Digital Exhibit Plugin as well as the screencast demo are now posted online:

  http://code4lib.library.nd.edu

It seemed like there was interest in the IRC channel for reuse of our plugin.  Again the code can be found here:

  https://github.com/ndliblis/hydra_exhibit

I am also extremely interested to here how many places would be interested in a Blacklight only version of the plugin.

Also, the main Hydra branch of code we extended can be found here as a baseline:

  https://github.com/projecthydra/hydrangea

Matt Zumwalt also mentioned in the Hydra breakout that a good place to look at the moment for active projects using Hydra can be found on Duraspace's JIRA instance listed under Hydra Software:

  https://jira.duraspace.org/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa#all

Finally, a more formal web presence will be available soon in the coming weeks including more detailed instructions on how to download, install, and try out existing Hydra heads.

Thanks!
Rick
Rick Johnson
Unit Manager, Digital Library Applications and Local Programming Unit
Library Information Systems
University of Notre Dame
Michiana Academic Library Consortium
Notre Dame, IN USA 46556