On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Sean Hannan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> So, it looks like the Wednesday Afternoon archive video cuts off at lunch.  Did the afternoon talks get recorded.?

Like any good Code4libber I did some digging, and found that the video
for the day was split into two sessions. The live stream was probably
not affected, but Sean is correct in that the link for all of "Session
3" (which lasted the whole day) doesn't include the afternoon talks.

Anyhow, the afternoon archived stream can be found here:

http://www.indiana.edu/~video/stream/launchflash.html?format=MP4&folder=vic&filename=C4L2011_session_3b_20110209.mp4

Mark Matienzo
Digital Archivist, Manuscripts and Archives
Yale University Library