Here is a great upcoming opportunity to work face-to-face with the Ex Libris Voyager development team.  We will be holding the next “Developer Meets Developer” gathering at our Chicago headquarters on March 9-10, 2011. Please note that the meeting, while focused on customer developed open source extensions, is for Voyager customers only.

Among the planned topics to be discussed with developers will be: Voyager Global Data Change, Voyager SMS messaging and PDS support, the new Ex Libris cloud-based services and products, and the APIs of bX, the article recommender service.  Another large part of the program is the opportunity for attendees to present and discuss the Voyager-related open source software extensions they’ve developed or are planning to develop so if you have something you’d like to present, please let us know.

If your want to explore topics or presentations from previous meetings please visit our EL Commons CodeShare site: http://www.exlibrisgroup.org/display/presentations/Home

Please let us know as soon as possible if you’d like to participate in this meeting as seating is limited.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Carl Grant
Chief Librarian
Ex Libris
T: +1-847-227-2615