The Colorado Library Consortium provides MARC records for nearly 500 most user-requested resources from Project Gutenberg:

http://www.clicweb.org/import-marc-records

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Coyle
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 3:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Do you have Project Gutenberg (or other public domain e-books) MARC Records in your OPAC?

Matt, there are about a million public domain ebooks in the Open
Library and I have been trying to come up with a way to export MARC
records with the URLs. It's tricky, but only because some scripting
needs to be done. If anyone here has extracted the ebook records or
who would like to help out so we can do this, please let me know. I'm
happy to provide code-like specs for the steps that need to be taken.

kc

Quoting Matt Amory <[log in to unmask]>:

> If so can you send me a URL?
>
> Thanks much!
> Matt Amory
>
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Michele DeSilva <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Code4Lib-ers,
>>
>> I want to chime in and say that I, too, enjoyed the streaming archive from
>> the conference.
>>
>> I also have a question: my library has a horribly antiquated A to Z list of
>> databases and online resources (it's based in Access). We'd like to do
>> something that looks more modern and is far more user friendly. I found a
>> great article in the Code4Lib journal (issue 12, by Danielle Rosenthal &
>> Mario Bernado) about building a searchable A to Z list using Drupal. I'm
>> also wondering what other institutions have done as far as in-house
>> solutions. I know there're products we could buy, but, like everyone else,
>> we don't have much money at the moment.
>>
>> Thanks for any info or advice!
>>
>> Michele DeSilva
>> Central Oregon Community College Library
>> Emerging Technologies Librarian
>> 541-383-7565
>>

> --
> Matt Amory