Hi,

> Great to hear of your effort; I hope you have chosen to implement the NISO 1.0 standard.

I have no idea what the NISO standard is. The only standard followed is the OpenURL (currently 0.1) standard.
But of course, this is an open source project, so I or anyone else can implemented it if needed.

> I would urge you to carefully consider your choice of license, however. As I wrote last year when
> the issue came up in Koha, using AGPL in stead of the less restrictive GPL can have some unintended
> consequences. http://go-to-hellman.blogspot.com/2010/07/koha-community-considers-affero-license.html

Iteresting link :=) I focus mainly on code, and I am not that well-versed with different versions of open source licenses.
I chose AGPL since it it seemed better adapted to server scripts.

What I would want is a license that keeps the software free, and that people has to make improvements availible. Any suggestions?

Tony