From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Brandon Dudley
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 7:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Any open-source library statistics projects out
there?

All -

I have looking at wrangling our diffuse statistical data into a more
easily maintainable shape and wanted to check the list for any
suggestions before I look at building something as we have neither
programmers or much money :/. Ultimately, I'm looking for software that
could handle COUNTER stats as well as hand-counted stats and have
reporting capabilities through either data export or dashboarding.
Finding a flexible COUNTER/serials solution and another for circ-type
stats would also be fine.

Currently, we're using Ex Libris' USTAT for journal and database usage,
which is an OK product but not very flexible with what COUNTER stats it
can handle.

So, any projects I should eyeball?

Thanks,
Brandon