Hello Matt:

There are 35,224 records in this bzip file from Project Gutenberg:

http://www.gutenberg.org/feeds/catalog.marc.bz2

from this page:

http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Gutenberg:Offline_Catalogs

It is their complete eBook collection and they say the file is updated
daily.

--Charles Ledvina

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:03:58 -0500, Matt Amory <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> If so can you send me a URL?
>
> Thanks much!
> Matt Amory
>
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:18 PM, Michele DeSilva <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> Hi Code4Lib-ers,
>>
>> I want to chime in and say that I, too, enjoyed the streaming archive
>> from
>> the conference.
>>
>> I also have a question: my library has a horribly antiquated A to Z
list
>> of
>> databases and online resources (it's based in Access). We'd like to do
>> something that looks more modern and is far more user friendly. I found
>> great article in the Code4Lib journal (issue 12, by Danielle Rosenthal
&
>> Mario Bernado) about building a searchable A to Z list using Drupal.
I'm