Hi Brian,

It is *awesome* to see the SNAC data being released with an open
license--and it's also really interesting to see the code for loading
it into neo4. How have you been liking neo4j so far? Is the neo4j
graph database something that you have been using in SNAC? Have you
been interacting with it mainly via gremlin, the REST API, and/or
Java?

Just as an aside, I noticed that there are 66 edges that lack labels,
and 8332 'associateWith' labels that probably should be
'associatedWith'? I'm also kind of curious to hear more about what
'associatedWith' means, is that something from EAC? I noticed that it
can connect people, corporate bodies and families.

ed@curry:~/Datasets/eac/eac-graph-load-data-2011-02$ grep edge
graph-snac-example.xml | perl -ne '/label="(.+)"/; print "$1\n";' |
sort | uniq -c | sort -n
       66
   8332 associateWith
  99907 correspondedWith
 382855 associatedWith

Thanks for sending this update! Sorry for all the questions, but this
is cool stuff.

//Ed