This year Open Repositories is going to be in Austin, Texas. Recognizing the ever-growing importance of social dynamics to repository success, the primary theme of this year's Open Repositories conference is Collaboration and Community: The Social Mechanics of Repository Systems.

Please submit proposals for the Fedora users group track by February 28. We're looking for two- to four-page proposals (PDF preferred) for presentations or panels that focus on the use of Fedora. We welcome presentations from developers, researchers, repository managers, administrators and practitioners describing novel experiences or developments.

Submission instructions are available at: https://conferences.tdl.org/0R2011/OR2011main/schedConf/cfp

Thank you and please address any questions about the Fedora Users' Group meeting to me at bess [at] stanford [dot] edu.

Cheers,
Bess Sadler