I did join late and did not formally introduce myself, but I joined in
the discussion. I have added my name to the minutes on the wiki

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Content working group list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Grotke,
Abigail
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-CONTENT] Feb 2 call: Draft minutes available and promised
links

Draft minutes from yesterday's call are available here:
http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Content_
WG_February_2,_2011_Meeting_Minutes

If you joined us late and didn't introduce yourself, I may have missed
your name on the attendee list. Feel free to add yourself to the wiki or
let me know and I'm happy to do it.

These are in the minutes, but promised links:

ALA ALCTS Preservation and Reforming Section Working Group on Defining
Digital Preservation
http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/alcts/resources/preserv/defdigpres0408
.cfm

Group B's Google Group:
http://groups.google.com/group/ndsa-content-cat

Best,
Abbie
Abbie Grotke
Web Archiving Team Lead
Office of Strategic Initiatives
National Digital Information and Infrastructure Preservation Program
Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/webarchiving/
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov<http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/>
202-707-2833