If you don't get a response, write to either Alec or Butch or let me know and I will get them to get you off the list. Are you working at a library on Friday.

>>> Heidi Stringham <[log in to unmask]> 2/8/2011 4:43 PM >>>
Michelle,

How can I unsubscribe from the list?

Thanks,

Heidi

Heidi Stringham
Research Librarian
Utah State Archives

http://archives.utah.gov ( http://archives.utah.gov/ )
801-531-3847 or 801-533-3535
346 South Rio Grande St.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101

The State of Utah Archives hours of operations are Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and closed on Friday. Please make a note of these hours.

>>> "Gallinger, Michelle" <[log in to unmask]> 2/8/2011 9:39 AM >>>
If you haven't had a chance to look over these materials and make your suggestions on the wiki or to me via email, please do so before Friday, February 18, 2011.

Best,

Michelle