Can someone please send a copy of the duracloud slides to this list?

thanks,

Micah

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Karen Cariani <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I realize all the e-mails, doodle polls and calendar invites may be confusing.  So I want to summarize the working group schedule for February.
>
> Feb 1, Tues, 1:00 EST call with iRods Reagan Moore
>    Attached are the slides from Reagan Moore
> Feb 14, Monday, 11:00 EST call with Duracloud
> Feb 17, Thurs, 11:00 EST call with MetaArchive/GDDP Katherine Skinner, Matt Schultz and Martin Halbert
>
> Our regular call on Feb 15 is cancelled.  The next regular call would be on March 15 at 11:00 EST.
>
> The call in number is and always will be:
>
> Call-in number:  866-469-3239
> Host access code:  21414510
> Participant access code:  21408589
>
> There may be additional Webx log in info.
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.
> Karen

Micah Altman, Ph.D.     Senior Research Scientist, Institute for
Quantitative Social Science
                        Archival Director, Henry A. Murray Research Archive
Contact info, etc.:     http://maltman.hmdc.harvard.edu/
   * Disclaimer: This is an unofficial, unsigned, document.  (Copyright 2011) *
"Entia non sunt multiplicanda sine necessitate" - Dr. Invincibilis
(Corollary, "Ad indicia spectate.")