Hello everyone,

We had a busy couple of weeks with the cloud presentations.  There are a number of catch up actions I we need to do like post meeting notes and presentation slides to the wiki.  I also want to remind everyone of the wiki page for the cloud presentations that Trevor Owens set up.

http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Cloud_Presentations

Andrew Woods suggested that we all add notes and thoughts about the presentations on the wiki page so we can compare the presented solutions and perhaps get a step closer to our recommended practices. I am encouraging you all to do that.  A user guide to MediaWiki's editing features can be found here: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Contents

If you feel uncomfortable adding comments to the wiki, please send them via e-mail and perhaps we can get an e-mail discussion started.

Our next group call is scheduled for Tues, March 15 at 11:00 EST.  I'll send out a calendar invite.  We had agreed on the third Tues of every month at 11:00 EST for our regular call.  If enough people in the group can't make this time, we can changes it.  Just let me know.

Same call in info:

Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

Cheers,