Well, I just walked my 80-year-old mother through setting up her wireless
router and wireless on her desktop and laptop via telephone NY-to-VA, and
now I feel like I can think about another challenge for the coming
season(s). Does anyone know of a good online course that's an introduction
to semantic web technology that they could recommend? My goals are simply to
understand more and be able to code a little, and afterward applying it to
linked data?  I know of one course this summer at Johns Hopkins Engineering
for Professionals program
http://ep.jhu.edu/course-homepages/viewpage.php?homepage_id=2993, but it's
rather pricey. Anyone know of cheaper options or creative ideas for funding?

Cindy Harper, Systems Librarian
Colgate University Libraries
315-228-7363