I guess I was hoping to have service such as that provided by my current
hosting service, where security,etc., updates for L A M & P are all taken
care of by the host. Any recommendations along those lines?  One that
provides that and still lets me install what I want? My service suggested
that I go to a VPS account,where I'd have to do my own updates.

Cindy Harper, Systems Librarian
Colgate University Libraries
315-228-7363