Seconded on OpenRoom. We had a lot of luck standing this app up, throwing
CAS login on it, and customizing it in less than a month, and the students
are all over it. It handles libraries' business rules well, i.e.
restrictions on numbers of reservations per person per time period, weird
opening and closing hours, etc.

http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/2941
http://www.bsu.edu/libraries/getopenroom/

--
Erin White
Web Applications Developer, VCU Libraries