Thanks, Ed.  That would have been a useful tidbit for me to have added :)

Also, if there's interest, we can set up the Github Wiki for
ruby-marc.  There is some functionality that would be difficult to
explain (including the pros and cons) about in the rdocs, such as the
XML parsers (and to write new ones) and there are some caveats on when
to use field maps in MARC::Record and when find/find_all works better.

Anyway, this seems like it might be useful, and if others think so,
too, well, let me know!

Thanks!
-Ross.