Sorry, I don't remember if I have already posted this, but there is a
growing list of tools at:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Tools

Most of these are free/non-commercial. If you know of others, let me
know or post to the [log in to unmask] list and we'll get it added on.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net