What about using a vba macro?  I have one that you could modify very easily.  It will run through the excel data and output a file at the end.

Let me know if you'd like to take a look at it.

Heather

Heather Klish
Systems Librarian
University Library Technology Services
Tufts University

"Edward M. Corrado" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Mike,

Yes, by Dublin Core, I mean OAI Dublin Core XML.

Edward