Hello list,

I put together a tool over the past few weeks for our liaison librarians to quickly and easily generate custom, scoped search boxes in Summon. The interface is a simple HTML page that uses javascript to generate the form code dynamically. You can see it in action here:

http://gvsulib.com/labs/custom_summon

We thought this might be useful for the Summon community, so we've released the source through a GPL license. You can download the source files from Github:

https://github.com/mreidsma/Custom-Summon-Searches

The best part is that since it's written in HTML and Javascript, you can run it on your local machine. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

---
----
Matthew Reidsma