On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Godmar Back <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Like I said at the beginning of this thread, this is only tangentially
> a Code4Lib issue, and certainly the details aren't.  But perhaps the
> general problem is (?)

More than anything this seems like a documentation issue. From my seat
in the peanut gallery it seems like Godmar should be able to answer
these sorts of questions by looking at the Summon Search API
Documentation [1] for responses (which is quite nice btw).

Oh, and I think it's great to see this thread on code4lib, where other
people have been known to create an API or three. So thanks Godmar,
for asking here...

//Ed

[1] http://api.summon.serialssolutions.com/help/api/search/response