Hi Andy,

> LITA's peer-reviewed quarterly journal, is online and accessible to all
> LITA members. Issues older than six months are open to all.

I can't say as I understand how restricting access to the articles benefits the authors, LITA members, or the general public.  Just out of curiosity, what's the thinking on that?

> One of the most important features of ITALica is a forum for readers'
> conversations with our authors, wherein authors host and monitor
> discussion for a period of time after publication of their articles,
> so that you then have a chance to interact with them.

Per the above question, how does that forum stuff work?  Do LITA member readers have a conversation amongst themselves and then six months later, there's another conversation with readers who are non-LITA-members?  Or by then, are the authors no longer monitoring the discussion?

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office