That's pretty cool, but I had to fire up Parallels on my Mac to see it in MSIE.  For those that may not have Windows readily available, this is what it looks like:

http://twitpic.com/45r6sn

Peter

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/