On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Cindy Harper <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  Sorry to bother you all with it.  Everyone's happy family is
> different, to hash a quote, but I hope I'm still welcome in Code4Lib, even
> if I'm not hired to be a library coder. Just a library (Windows) sys admin.
> Or maybe we need a spin-off code4lib for the amateurs among us.

I think Bill meant why are you coming down here with us trolls when
you're at such a nice place?  You're quite welcome, although you've
certainly have my curiosity up about why you want to run php_yaz in
the first place.  You didn't have much in the way of details in your
initial email.  It might change some people's advice if you're not
intending the system to a long-term production system.  (And I'm still
curious what systems are even using php_yaz....)

Jon Gorman