From: Cindy Harper [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 11:18 AM
To: Code for Libraries
Cc: Han, Yan
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] LAMP Hosting service that supports php_yaz?

I guess I was hoping to have service such as that provided by my current hosting service, where security,etc., updates for L A M & P are all taken care of by the host. Any recommendations along those lines?  One that provides that and still lets me install what I want? My service suggested that I go to a VPS account,where I'd have to do my own updates.

Cindy Harper, Systems Librarian
Colgate University Libraries
315-228-7363