I just had an emergency mtg scheduled I will be late if able to attend at all.....sorry

On 3/7/11 10:41 AM, "Andrea Goethals" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

We now have a Google docs spreadsheet that we can use to start
compiling information about standards and best practices. We'll look
at this spreadsheet during this afternoon's call. It's currently set
up so that anyone with this link can read the spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av48siEcvSxpdDFBcXVtZEpCamJhN2dCS1FHUmhtTlE&hl=en&authkey=CPangt4L
(Please let me know if you can't access it).

If you would liket edit access to the spreadsheet, you will need to
have a Google account. If you don't already have one you can create
one at:
https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount
Once you have a Google account, send me the email address for your
account and I'll give you edit access to the spreadsheet.

thanks,
Andrea

Andrea Goethals
Digital Preservation and Repository Services Manager
Harvard University Library Office for Information Systems
90 Mt. Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138

phone: (617) 495-3724

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]