On 03/17/2011 04:47 PM, Owens, Trevor wrote:

> ==Questions for Service Providers==
>
>*What preservation strategies would your system support?

I'm not sure what this means.  Perhaps the drafter of this question
could provide an example or two in parentheses?

> *How can the cloud environment impact digital preservation activities?

Perhaps change "the cloud" to "your system's" to be less broad.

 > *If we put
> data in your system today what systems and processes are in place so
> that we can get it back 50 years from now? (Take for granted a
> sophisticated audience that knows about multiple copies etc.)

Gosh, can any of us imagine a system of today lasting 50 years?  Maybe
5-10 years would be more realistic.

> ==Questions for Member Implementers==

These questions are on the agenda on the wiki, so I've edited them
in-place there to more easily track revisions.

-Mike