I would add the following high-level technical questions, keeping in
mind our goal of identifying emerging and best practices WRT the use of
storage technologies:

* What characteristics of the storage system(s) you use do you feel are
particularly well-suited to long-term digital preservation? (High levels
of redundancy/resiliency, internal checksumming capabilities, automated
tape refresh, etc)

* What functionality or processes have you developed to augment your
storage systems in order to meet preservation goals? (Periodic checksum
validation, limited human access or novel use of permissions schemes)

* Are there tough requirements for digital preservation, e.g. TRAC
certification, that you wish were more readily handled by your storage
system?