WOW, I sure don't know how to follow up here to help, folks. It seems
that our initial hope for recording the responses to questions is lost
unless someone has a memory better than mine; we don't have notes or
minutes to go from. Too bad.

Can someone explain how to fill in that grid at the bottom of the Cloud
Presentations wiki page? Maybe fill it in for one example presentation?
I can't...really...grok...it.

I had some brief take-aways from each and stuck them in the wiki, but
I'm afraid it only serves to make the section look more incomplete. :/
Maybe if others follow suit?