Hello Trevor and Team,
To start with, I have a minor wiki-related question regarding content
organization. I was in the process of pushing the data dump of
onto the wiki. Logically, it makes sense to me to have the bloat of
of the wiki. Then we can distill the salient points up to the current
page as tables, condensed lists, etc. It seems, however, that the
ability to create sub-pages has been disabled. If the approach is
reasonable, could you help enable that capability?

Secondly, in order to increase the benefit of the past and future
presentations as well as the direct experiences of member
institutions' large-scale storage implementations, I support the idea
of collecting direct and detailed responses to the questions on the
wiki from the presenters/institutions themselves. We can then continue
with a concrete dialog/debate on the mailing list over the responses
in an attempt to narrow in on practices and recommendations.

Of course this is predicated on the agreement of pertinent questions
from the other thread on this list.

Thanks,
Andrew