1:00 Eastern time?

Elizabeth Perkes
Electronic Records Archivist
Utah State Archives
346 South Rio Grande
Salt Lake City, UT 84101-1106
801-531-3852

The State Archives' hours of operation are Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and closed on Friday. Please make a note of these hours.

>>> Karen Cariani <[log in to unmask]> 3/24/11 8:59 AM >>>
Hello everyone,
Thank you for participating in the poll.  It seems like the best days for the majority are April 13, Wed at 1:00 and April 19, Tues at 3:00. The people that can't make the first can make the second.  So I would like to propose that we shift month to month from 2nd Wed at 1:00 to 3rd Tues at 3:00.

That would mean our next call would be on Wed, April 13 at 1:00.
Call in info the same:

Call-in number:  866-469-3239
Participant access code:  21408589

The following meetings would be:
Tues, May 17 at 3:00
Wed, June 8 at 1:00
Tues, July 19 at 3:00
Wed, Aug 10 at 1:00

I suspect the summer months will get more difficult, so we'll keep an eye on those dates and schedule beyond Aug later.
I hope this works for everyone.   Please let me know if not and we can try again......

I'll also send out a calendar invite.

Karen

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: