I also like this idea, and it also conflicts for my schedule, but I was
contemplating skipping my other commitment to attend this.  Hadn't decided
for sure, as I was waiting to see a few of the Virtual LT talk titles that
signed up (hah!).

Also, I am a bit of a newcomer to code4lib, having never attended the
conference, and coming from a related but somewhat different community
(environmental informatics).  I thought this might be a good way to hear a
little more about what is developing in the code4lib community.  I
considered giving a Virtual LT as well, but thought it best to hear a few
to gauge what might be of interest from my projects.

Matt