On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 08:30:29AM -0400, Edward Iglesias wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am doing a presentation at RILA (Rhode Island Library Association) on
> changing skill sets for Systems Librarians.  I did a formal survey a while
> back (if you participated, thank you) but this stuff changes so quickly I
> thought I would ask this another way.  What do you wish you had time to
> learn?

Time travel and travel forward to a time where I won't need to learn anything. :-)

I should probably be spending more than an hour on C every morning.
I have avoided XSLT for a long time and can't anymore.
Lua genuinely looked like good fun but not enough time in the day.

Replace XSLT above with Javascript

./fxk

--
BOO!  We changed Coke again!  BLEAH!  BLEAH!