Node.js
hadoop
basics of complex data structures
How anyone else learned to stop worrying and love their LMS
how to maintain focus when I have 3000 things on the go
how to get a toddler to consistently sleep through the night

And for Benjamin
Brussel Sprouts, Garlic, Cashews, Olive Oil and a Bit of Marjoram.
Roast on Medium High heat for 30 mins,  giving the dish a good stir halfway
through.

Chad