Well, I think all that can really be said at this point is that "it
depends."

I know that we use a batch load process that happens daily.  This is from
PeopleSoft into Millennium.  But it's going to be specific to what SIS you
have, how comfortable the people are exporting data, your ILS, and how
comfortable those folks are with importing data.  This is assuming that you
go with the batch load model.

Pat