Dear all,

We have published an updated internet draft for the Memento
specification concerning Time Travel on the Web.

It is available at:

* TXT version: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vandesompel-memento-01.txt
* HTML version: http://mementoweb.org/guide/rfc/ID/

This version contains updates and clarifications that result from
community feedback, as well as new material pertaining to the
discovery of TimeGates, TimeMaps, and Mementos.

This is the technical specification behind our recent article in the
Code4Lib journal on client development:
   http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/4979

We would be very appreciative of any feedback that the community might
have on this specification, either on-list or privately.

We have a Memento google group if you would like to participate in an
ongoing conversation on this topic:
    http://groups.google.com/group/memento-dev

Many thanks, and we look forwards to hearing your comments,

Rob Sanderson, Herbert Van de Sompel, Michael Nelson.