Since I announced the Marc Fields & Bad Data performances at ACRL on these lists, though I'd share with a YouTube video of a performance from that show that is at least indirectly related to the topics here. It's a little number I wrote about VuFind ("VuFind Blues"), which when it was initially rolled out was universally despised by the librarians at Villanova. Yes, that situation has changed, and the song in fact addresses the more positive outcome in its latest incarnation, as performed here.  Hope you enjoy it.  Happy Friday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yemQ-NBb0SI&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Joe Lucia
University Librarian
Villanova University