Hey, folks --

So far no one has signed up to present on Monday and only one person has signed up to attend.  It sounds like the idea of virtual lightning talks isn't going to fly.  If you have feedback (e.g., not interesting, not enough lead time to prepare, wrong time of day/week/year), I'd appreciate hearing it.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         [log in to unmask]        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/